- Silesian University of Technology, Faculty of Automation, Electronics and Computer Science (2000-2005) - Master's degree in automation, specialization: Measurement systems;
- Łódź, University of Technology, Faculty of Electronics, Informatics and Automation, postgraduate studies "Microelectronics and nanotechnologies", 2012 "Mikroelektronika i nanotechnologie", 2012
Field of professional interest:
In life, it is important to work in the area you like. In accordance with this principle, since 2006 he has been involved in the broadly understood explosion safety of both individual devices and installations. Initially he was active in the field of assessments and conducting research works. At present, he is also involved in the design of structures to meet explosion safety requirements. Author of assessments and opinions of devices and installations, technical publications, lecturer at technical and scientific conferences and seminars.
Proffesional and scientific achievements:
- 2006 - 2008 - certification specialist according to the requirements of Directive 94/9/EC (ATEX) of the Notified Body of the Central Mining Institute KD Barbara
- 2008 - 2010 - Development Department Manager at Tech-Trading Sp. z o.o.
- Since 2008 - the owner of Ex Solution, carrying out assessments of explosion-proof equipment and installations
- 2015 - The organiser of the scientific and technical symposium "Safety in potentially explosive atmospheres"
- Since 2016 - Chairman of the Board of the Institute of Technical Safety Ex Solution Sp. z o.o.
- Since 2016 Member of KT269 Technical Committee for Chemical Safety.