Assessment of maintenance workshops
Repairs of explosion-proof devices are connected with the necessity to maintain explosion-proof properties of the renovated devices. Proper carrying out of the repair requires full knowledge of the design of explosion protection measures.
The workshop should have specific procedures for:
- product qualification for repair,
- repairs by replacement,
- repair procedures using regeneration,
- procedures for handling products which cannot be repaired and which, as a result of the repair, do not meet explosion safety requirements,
- test and repair procedures and their documentation - for each item of equipment after repair
The high risk of losing explosion protection means that the maintenance workshop must have a proven ability to carry out repairs. This applies to both the competence of the workforce and that of the workshop equipment.
We offer you the opportunity to carry out a full evaluation of the maintenance workshop including:
- technical audit of the maintenance workshop,
- assessment of the repair methods and procedures applied,
- periodic training of personnel,
- development and issue of a workshop certificate confirming the ability to carry out repairs.