- Łódź, University of Technology, Faculty of Electronics and Electrical Engineering in Łódź / Technische Universität Berlin (1995 - 2000) - Master's Degree in Electronics, specialization: Electronics and Telecommunications;
- Silesian University of Technology, Faculty of Organisation and Management, Postgraduate studies "Methods of Management in Modern Organisations", 2006;
- Łódź, University of Technology, Faculty of Electronics, Informatics and Automation, postgraduate studies "Microelectronics and nanotechnologies", 2012
Field of professional interest:
Since 2001, he has been closely associated with explosion protection activities in the mining and surface industries in Poland and abroad. Since the very beginning of its activity he has been conducting research and assessments of explosion-proof devices in the whole range of designs and constructions. Author of technical publications, training materials, expert opinions and conformity audits of facilities, lecturer at many scientific and technical conferences in the field of explosion safety. The life inspiration is to broaden and disseminate the knowledge in the field of explosion safety.
Proffesional and scientific achievements:
- 2001 - 2016 - specialist for certification according to the ATEX Directive of the Notified Body GIG KD "BARBARA"
- Since 2009 - lead auditor - Quality Management Systems.
- 2009 - 2016 - Vice Manager of ExCB IECEx with respect to certification of products in the above mentioned scheme
- 2009 - 2016 - substantive supervision over the organisation of audits as required by the IECEx..
- 2010 r. - reconstruction of the training system and development of explosion safety training programmes at the Main Mining Institute.
- 2010 - 2016 - Head of trainings conducted by the Main Mining Institute in the field of explosion safety.
- Since 2011 lecturer in postgraduate studies "Technical Safety in Industry" organised by GIG.
- Co-organizer of the EpsilonX conference - "Technical safety in potentially explosive atmospheres"
- Since 2016 - member of the TAIEX technical assistance and information exchange team of the European Commission - technical safety in potentially explosive atmospheres
- Since 2016- Member of the KT64 Technical Committee for Electrical Equipment in Potentially Explosive Atmospheres of Polish Standardization Committee - mirror of CLC/TC 31, Electrical apparatus for potentially explosive atmospheres